Simplex Metal Detector is a top metal detector that is ideal for both beginners and professional researchers. The ergonomic design, the PinPoint smart search mode and the high frequency ensure efficient operation even in the most difficult terrain.
The search for buried treasures in the ground is an activity that is gaining more and more amateurs every year. If you want to try this hobby, choose Metal Detector + Simplex Metal Detector from the famous Nokta brand. With this device you can easily find buried coins, military treasures and all other valuable finds. The device has a high frequency (12 kHz), which makes it easy to find small items, in addition to having 5 different work modes, and a smart search system that facilitates accurate target tracking. Other great features are the simple operation and the ergonomic design, and with these, you will get an excellent and inexpensive detector.
In addition to the basic accessories, the Simplex Metal Detector includes the Green Edition 2.4GHz wireless headphones, which designed specifically to work with detectors from this company. Now you can fully focus on your search, which will surely lead to great results. The great feature of the headphones is their ergonomic design, durable battery and great sound quality, which make you hear all the signals from the device clearly.
Simplex metal detector has the following detection modes:
All metal mode
All metal mode is the default detection mode used to find all types of metals including ferrous metals such as iron or steel, or non-ferrous metals such as gold, silver and bronze.
However, this mode does not have metal discrimination settings, so it will give the same tone of sound to any buried metal object detected by a Simplex metal detector.
Beach Mode is designed with the most appropriate settings for detecting lost metal objects such as rings and small coins on the beaches, oceans or lakes, whether in dry or wet sandy soil.
This mode designed to discover different metals in fields full of metal objects such as ancient battlefields including ancient coins, swords, daggers, etc.
This mode is well suited as its name when searching for small metal objects such as rings and small coins in parks and gardens.
With Simplex Metal Detector, you can search for ancient coins made of different metals such as silver, gold or bronze.
VLF Search Technology
Simplex Metal Detector is an electromagnetic metal detector that uses very low frequency (VLF) technology. The operating frequency used is 12 kHz, so this frequency provides effective detection of small metal objects such as coins and nuggets, but has been optimized for the best and most accurate results.
Simplex metal detector is constantly updated to meet all the research requirements that explorers desire. It is considered one of the best gold detectors.
The most important updates made to the Simplex metal detector:
The 7th Sensitivity level has been added to provide additional Sensitivity for depth:
You should keep in mind that the device may make noise at this level depending on the conditions and that this is completely normal.
- Added additional mode (Park 1): Park mode in previous versions was called (Park 2). In this update, a new (Park 1) mode has been added. Park1 is a relatively deeper mode but is slightly slower than Park2. In this mode, the device emits a low tone for ferrous targets, a medium tone for gold and a high tone for non-ferrous metals such as silver and copper.
- Changes have been made to the general status of all metal detection.
- It was removed from the first position in the options and moved to the end.
- Threshold setting has been added to this mode.
- In All Metal mode, the threshold setting for each sensitivity level has been optimized to provide the best performance on different terrains. You can adjust the mode setting between -50 +50 based on ground conditions.
- A mineralization bar has been added to the screen.
- Timeout lengths have been increased.
- Added BACK (Up Arrow) option to exit settings to return to the home screen without waiting for the timeout.
- The sensitivity of the device has been increased to greater depths.
- 4 levels have been added to "Auto Brightness" as shown in screen A1-A2-A3-A4.
- Sound is optimized for precise positioning and wired headphones.
- The manual ground balancing function has been expanded.
If the device received a lot of noise or emits false signals and you did not manage to get rid of it by lowering the sensitivity, first set the sensitivity settings to their original level. Then increase the ground balance value between 90.1 -91.0 one by one until the noise is eliminated. As the ground balance value increases, the sensitivity of the device to highly conductive coins (silver, copper, etc.) will decrease.
Related Product: Nokta İmpact pro