Nokta Impact pro gold detector designed by the Turkish company Nokta, which is famous for its high-quality practical devices and cheap prices.
This device is used for searching and detecting for gold and ancient coins and small relics and some of the metals underground.
The Impact pro gold detector is considered as the first multi-frequency device, which makes the user be able to use one of three different frequencies, and it has 12 custom search modes.
You can search for various large and small targets by this device.
This device is not as any other devices because it comes in a specific frequency of search, which suitable for limited applications and different conditions.
You can use the device for various metal and gold detectors in different natural terrain.
You will find that Impact device has multi-purpose, and it is a reliable device, which every treasure hunter and gold prospector wants.
This device is so lightweight and it is easy for you to install and use it. The device is also suitable for any new prospectors, hobbyists and even professionals.
Nokta Impact pro Features
1. Search Technology of the device
Impact gold detector uses a very low frequency VLF technology that has been used in traditional metal detectors.
The device uses a special search coil that contains a pair of coils, which sends electromagnetic signals to the ground and collides with a buried metal object, like a gold coin.
The Impact device will receive the digital signal to its main control unit and it will display as a number on the screen.
The number is a digital identifier of metal and called Digital Target ID and you can turn the digital signal to an audio tone, which will be issued by the built-in speaker or can be heard by headphones too.
You will notice that the tone of sound varies according to the target’s metal in some search modes.
2. Multi-Frequency Technology
Impact is the first metal detector device that has a multiple different search frequency, and that option is not available in many traditional metal detectors, which were created and programmed in the past for searching at one specific frequency by a special number in kHz, and they are designed for a specific purpose such as discovering small coins or small gold nuggets… etc.
In Impact device, any prospectors and searchers can select one of the three frequencies that are already in the device (5 – 14 – 20 kHz), and they can switch them by touching one of the control buttons that are in the control panel at the bottom of the screen.
This feature is suitable for many metal search applications because it makes the device practical and varied.
3. Search Modes
Impact metal detector has 12 preset modes for searching.
Each search mode includes different setting and value that matches with the objective and practical application.
you will find that one of the searching modes can be used for searching at a deeper depth and some other search modes are suitable for searching for very small targets, such as precious metals, iron, etc.
The search modes in the Impact device can be detailed as follows:
1 – All metal search mode GEN
2 – All metal with an audio discrimination GEN (D)
- Two-tone discrimination mode- DI2
- Three-tone discrimination mode -DI3
- Four-tone discrimination mode -DI4
- Multi-tone discrimination mode -DI99
- Conductive ground mode – COG
8 – Deep search mode – DEEP
9 – Coin search mode with noise reduction – VLX1
10 – Relic search mode – VLX2
11 – Static search mode without movement of the coil – STA
12 – Static search mode without movement of the coil with an audio discrimination STA (D)
4. Ground Balance Settings
you can use the Ground balance settings according to three different ways:
Manual: the user calibrates the ground balance value manually.
Automatic: the device will perform ground balance automatically without any entrance
of the user and you will notice that it changes according to the current conditions of the ground.
Ground Tracking: on that Setting, the ground balance is carried out by the device automatically,
but with continuous follow-up changes in the ground under the search coil where the balance corresponds to
the type of land, such as rocks, stones, or clay.
Nokta Impact pro Uses
With multiple search modes, multiple search frequency technology, and the other features of the Impact device, you will see that this device is suitable for a wide range of practical uses, including:
- Searching for ancient coins that are made of gold, silver or bronze
- Detecting for small pieces of objects such as keys, pieces of metal utensils, old weapons … etc
- Prospecting buried gold, which is in the form of gold jewelry such as rings, bracelets, hoops, and others
- Searching for ferrous metals, scrap metals, and underground pipes
- Discovering the natural gold ores
- Searching for various metal wastes in parks, beaches
With the iMask feature, the user can cancel or filter out a specific range of numeric values for the target ID.
For example, you can select a particular range, which is linked to gold and precious metals while hiding the area of non-precious metal values. You can filter the objects by masking the sound tone on target detection and you will find that the device ignores this target.
The feature of iSAT can eliminate the faulty signals, which usually produced by searching in large mineralization areas and hot rock areas too.
Audio Discrimination Features
That device audio discrimination features make it easy for the user to recognize different targets according to their audio tone.
Tone Break: it is one of the best features, that enables to set different breakpoints for any target tones on the Target ID scale.
Simply, you will find that each specific range of the target ID produces different tones.
For example, there is a special tone for the gold range and another different tone for the iron.
The Impact device's software program is very easy and so simple, it depends on one single menu design, where all the readings and settings are on the screen at the same time, and the screen divided into various sections:
- The search modes section give you the opportunity of choosing the wanted search mode via the control panel buttons.
- Settings section, which enables setting different settings such as lighting, vibration, ground balance, discrimination, saving, etc.
- Expert Settings section includes advanced search settings such as editing sound tones, selecting search frequencies.
- A section in the middle shows the digital ID of the Target ID and indicators that display the nature of the target, for example, a precious metal Non-Fe
- A section at the top of the screen, which has a scale of 0 – 99 showing the value of the target ID.
The Impact pro device has another special feature that makes the users able to can update the software program of the device without having to buy a new device or reviewing the company to upgrade the device.
The update may add additional features such as new search frequencies, new search modes, and so many other settings.
You need to know that all the new updates released after buying the device from the markets, and you will know them on the device’s page on the company’s website or on the instructions for downloading them, which are on the cable supplied with the device.
How can you search with Impact pro Device
- The device will turn on by pressing the power switch, and that will only happen if you complete the previously installation
- Use the control panel buttons and select the appropriate ground balancing options for selecting The appropriate search mode
- The calibration and the ground budget of the device according to pre-selected numbers
- The belt is tied around the hand that passes through the handle of the device and is held by the device from the handle, which is at the bottom of the screen
- The search disk must be exactly parallel to the ground and then start searching
- You can search by movement of the user by moving the disk right and left with fast and smooth spiral movement, in order to have great results