Minelab Vanquish 340 Metal Detector Features
Detect Modes of the Minelab Vanquish 340
- All Metal
Now Entry-Level is Next-Level
- Minelab Vanquish 340 one of the best metal detector and it is the first model in the new Vanquish series. With technology not found in far more expensive machines. Turn-on and go useability combined with a lightweight, compact design, nothing comes close to it at this low price.
- Offering maximum power at a minimal cost, it is the best choice for beginners in the world of metal detecting.
Multi-IQ For All
- Probably the most exciting feature of the Minelab Vanquish 340, which puts it way ahead of others in its price range (and above), is the inclusion of Minelab's unique Multi-IQ Simultaneous Multi-Frequency Technology, as seen in the Equinox Series which made it a real game-changer in the metal detecting world and by far the best selling metal detector in 2018, 2019 and probably all-time to date.
- All the Vanquish Series detectors operate on three frequencies, low, medium, and high simultaneously, giving you the best of all worlds whatever you are searching for.
- What sets Multi-IQ apart from other so-called multi-frequency systems is that it is true Simultaneous multi-frequency.
- You are transmitting and receiving on all supported frequencies simultaneously as opposed to selecting just one frequency from a given range to use at any one time, which is probably better described as switchable frequency.
- Switching frequency is effectively like swapping one single frequency coil for another, without physically swapping it.
- With Minelab Vanquish 340's simultaneous multi-frequency it's like using all your coils in one sweep of your machine.
Three Simultaneous Frequencies
- More than that, the real intelligence of the system is that the Multi-IQ processing will collate and compare the signals from all operating frequencies, analysing the similarities and differences between them to get a clearer picture of what's really down there.
- This gives you better target ID and discrimination at greater depth, and the versatility to perform in a wider range of ground types, handling mineralization, wet sand, etc.
- That means you can find and identify targets that a single frequency will struggle with.
Minelab Vanquish 340 is easy for the beginner and powerful for the Pro
- Now anyone can harness the unrivaled power of Multi-IQ, with easily selectable pre-set detecting modes, already set up and tested by Minelab experts.
- There is no need to learn the complexities of various settings of the Minelab Vanquish 340, the hard work has been done for you. Turn on, select a mode, and start detecting.
Get Minelab Vanquish 340 Price with best price and 3 Years Warranty from European Technology Group.
Related Product: Minelab Vanquish 540
It's super fast and easy to set up, lightweight but sturdy, and adjustable.