Minelab Gpx 6000 for sale
- The metal detector Minelab Gpx 6000 for sale, is the latest addition to its professional and trusted gold detector devices developed exclusively for gold prospecting of natural gold nuggets.
- GPX 6000 introduced a new GeoSense-PI technology that enhances existing pulse induction
- technologies to offer more sensitivity and more depth in the detection of natural gold.
- Minelab Gpx 6000 for sale was planned to be released in the first quarter or summer of 2021 with promising new features and enhanced performance.
Minelab Gpx 6000 for sale Features
GeoSense-PI Technology in Minelab Gpx 6000 for sale
GeoSense-PI is a completely new technology introduced in GPX 6000, it is a huge improvement on old pulse induction technology with better sensitivity, depth, and reach performance in gold prospecting to find the smallest and hard-to-find gold nuggets.
Minelab Gpx 6000 for sale uses
Minelab Gpx 6000 for sale is designed in the first place to find gold and natural gold, as a result, it can be used in the following applications: Natural gold prospecting in different soils and terrain.
Detection of small gold nuggets
Locate buried relics made of different metals.
Golden treasure detection such as gold coins and jewelry
Modern User-Friendly Design
- GPX 6000 has been designed to be user-friendly to offer the prospectors a comfortable using experience when searching for gold in various environments and terrain.
- The Minelab Gpx 6000 is easy to install and use.
- On the other hand, the monochrome LCD with a backlight display screen shows all information to the user and can adjust different settings on-screen via minimum controls available in the control panel beneath it.
Minelab Gpx 6000 for sale metal includes in its package the following coils:
- Waterproof Mono-loop coil with 11-inch size
- Waterproof Elliptical Mono-loop 17-inch size.
The device provides two audio output options, either via a built-in loudspeaker or via provided Bluetooth headphones.
Minelab Gpx 6000 is available at the best price by the European Technology Group.
Note: The information and explanations above are the manufacturer's data.
The European Technology Group bears no liability and won't accept returns for incorrect handling of the goods sold and gives no assurance to the client that they will locate any treasuries or wealthy metals if nothing is located at the scanning site. European Technology Group confirms that the Minelab Gpx 6000 operates adeptly as they are regularly examined by inspectors and manufacturers to deliver superior results. We advise our buyers prior to their purchase to thoroughly check the apparatus since it is highly developed and fashionable equipment that can not be sent back.