Features of the Mega Gold device
Available languages in Mega Gold device
Research programs of Mega Gold
- Golden treasures
- Gold nuggets
Mega Gold's modern and practical design
- Mega Gold is made of high-quality plastic in such a way that it is easy to carry, transport, and use in research fields.
- The device is also lightweight and with a unique handle design that the prospector can carry and check the balance of the device when searching and make sure of the accuracy of the results.
- The main unit has a high-definition color TFT LCD display.
- In addition to the bottom of the screen, there is a control panel consisting of a variety of buttons used to control the Mega Gold detector software and change various settings right on the screen.
Mega Gold finds out the depth of buried targets
- After conducting the search and assigning an approximate location of the potential target, the Deep Master unit called the depth measurement unit can be used. This unit pumps electrical energy to the ground where it is placed in the center of the target area.
- The user starts moving from the point where he planted the unit away from the target, so the distance between the location of the module and the current user location is approximately the depth of the target.
- Note: This operation can be performed more than once and from different directions to get a more accurate estimate of the depth. However, in this case, the average of these distances is taken to obtain the value of the depth of the buried metal target.
Graphical user interface
The program allows you to select and modify various settings through the buttons on the control panel at the bottom of the screen where you can modify various options including selecting the programming language, selecting the search program, adjusting the front distance range and depth ... Etc.
Search systems of the Mega Gold
Long-range positioning system
- Mega Gold includes an advanced long-range positioning system developed exclusively for this device by Mega Locators.
- It has a built-in high-precision technology that receives signals emitted by gold, golden treasures, silver, and diamond nuggets using search antennas. The antennas are supported by an additional radar to enhance the signal.
- The Mega Gold detector has built-in filters that recognize the accuracy of the signal and confirm its presence.
- The signal reception range starts from 250 meters and up to 2000 meters in the Front Range, at maximum depths, they reach 30 meters into the ground.
- It has an accurate determination of the target size and signal strength via an analytical program built into the Mega Gold system. Using Mega Gold, the user can search for the following four goals: Gold treasures, gold blocks, silver, and diamonds.
- The search is carried out by selecting a specific search program in the "search" menu, then Mega Gold loads the selected program and after that, the screen will display a graph with the search distance range on the left side and the depth range on the right side.
- For the search distance range, users can choose one of the following values: 250 - 500 - 750 - 1000 - 1500 - 2000 meters.
- They can determine the scanning depth range from the following values: 5 - 10 - 15 - 20 - 25 - 30 meters.
Technical specifications of Mega Gold
- 4.3-inch TFT display
- LED lighting display
- ARM microprocessor
- Operating frequency 168 MHz
- Touch control buttons
- Chrome-plated scanner antennas, one pair
- Signal booster radar
- Operating voltage 3,7 V - 4,5 V
- Rechargeable battery 3,7V, 3600 mAh Li-Ion
- The nominal current is 400 mA
- 5V 2000mAh charging adapter charging indicator with LED (when charging is finished, the LED dims completely)
- Automatic charging adapter input: 12V, output: 5V, 1000mAh USB
- Hard waterproof ABS bag, sponge coated
- Weight 6,3 kg (including the weight of the suitcase)
Get mega gold detector with best price | european technology group with best price.