Scanning capabilities of the Mega G3
- The second version of Mega Detection technology in Mega G3 was ranked first in the world by German and international organizations working in the field of gold mining and metal detection.
- Mega G3 is a versatile device. It was developed exclusively for the detection of various types of metals, gold, diamonds, and underground gaps, with powerful scanning features and reliable results.
- Mega G3 works using high-precision frequencies to recognize all different types of minerals in all types of soils and terrain.
- The device is made of high-quality plastic materials. Its electronic circuits are not affected by heat or cold.
The laser system of the Mega G3
Long lasting batteries
Expansion of the research area
Multiple programs of the Mega G3 device
- Golden treasures
- Raw gold
- Caves and voids
- Precious stones
The possibility of isolation
Ease of use
Search systems of the Mega G3
Long-range positioning system
- The Mega G3 includes an advanced long-range positioning system developed exclusively for this device by Mega Locators.
- It has a built-in high-precision technology that receives signals emitted by gold, various types of metals, diamonds, and precious stones using search antennas. The antennas are supported by an additional radar to enhance the signal.
- The device has built-in filters that recognize the accuracy of the signal and confirm its presence.
- The signal reception range starts from 250 meters and up to 2000 meters in the Front Range. At maximum depths, it reaches 40 meters into the ground. It has an accurate determination of the target size and signal strength via an analytical program built into the Mega G3 metal detector system.
- Treasure gold
- Precious stones
For the search distance range, users can choose one of the following values: 250 - 500 - 750 - 1000 - 1500 - 2000 meters.
They can determine the scanning depth range from the following values: 5 - 10 - 15 - 20 - 30 - 40 meters.
The ion scanning system of the Mega G3 device
- Mega G3 includes a unique ion scanning system used to detect ion radiation emitted by long-buried gold treasures and ancient artifacts in the ground.
- In general, every metal object buried underground has an ionic field around it, and the radiation emitted by this field increases over time.
- Thus, the longer the object is buried underground, the greater the Ionic field surrounding it.
- The Mega G3 can detect ion field radiation emitted from long distances, using a powerful small sensor that receives radiation and converts it into an audio signal and a display indicator on the screen.
Technical specifications of the Mega G3
- 4.3-inch TFT display
- LED lighting display
- ARM microprocessor
- Operating frequency 168 MHz
- Touch control buttons
- Chrome-plated scanner antennas, one pair
- Signal booster radar
- Operating voltage 3,7 V - 4,5 V
- 3.7 V, 3600 mAh Li-Ion rechargeable battery
- The nominal current is 400 mA
- 5V 2000mAh charging adapter charging indicator with LED (when charging is finished, the LED dims completely)
- Automatic charging adapter input: 12V, output: 5V, 1000mAh USB
- Hard waterproof ABS bag, sponge coated
- Weight 6,3 kg (including the weight of the suitcase)