Features of the Mega Diamond Locator
Scanning capabilities of Mega Diamond Locator
- Mega Diamond Locator is an advanced device with the latest technology from Mega Locators-Germany.
- It is the latest product in the high-quality Mega Detection series devices.
- Mega Diamond Locator is the best-specialized device developed exclusively for detecting underground diamonds and precious stones with powerful features and reliable results.
- Diamond Locator works using high-precision frequencies to identify all types of gemstones buried in all types of soil and terrain.
- The device is made of high-quality plastic materials. Its electronic circuits are not affected by heat or cold.
Laser system in Mega Diamond Locator
Long lasting batteries
Search systems in Mega Diamond Locator
Long-range positioning system
- Mega Diamond Locator works using an advanced long-range positioning system developed exclusively for this device by Mega Locators.
- It has a built-in high-precision technology that receives signals emitted by diamonds and various types of precious stones using search antennas. The antennas are supported by an additional radar to enhance the signal.
- The device has built-in filters that recognize the accuracy of the signal and confirm its presence. The signal reception range starts from 250 meters and up to 2500 meters in the Front Range, at maximum depths, they reach 60 meters into the ground.
- It has an accurate determination of the target size and signal strength via an analytical program built into the Diamond Locator system.
- Gemstones include the following types: Emerald - Garnet - Red sapphire - Turquoise - Sapphire blue - Tourmaline - Yellow sapphire Aquamarine - Quartz - Jasper
- For the search distance range, users can choose one of the following values: 250 - 500 - 750 - 1500 - 2000 - 2500
- They can determine the scanning depth range from the following values: 5 - 10 - 20 - 30 - 40 - 60 meters
Technical specifications of the Mega Diamond Locator
- 4.3-inch TFT display
- LED lighting display
- ARM microprocessor
- Operating frequency 168 MHz
- Touch control buttons
- Chrome-plated scanner antennas, one pair
- Signal booster radar
- Operating voltage 3,7 V - 4,5 V
- Rechargeable 3.7 V, 3600 mAh Li-Ion battery
- The nominal current is 400 mA
- 5V 2000mAh charging adapter charging indicator with LED (when charging is finished, the LED dims completely)
- Automatic charging adapter input: 12V, output: 5V, 1000mAh USB
- Rigid waterproof ABS bag, sponge coated
- Weight 6,3 kg (including the weight of the suitcase)
Related Product: Mega Gold