Features of the Infinity Max Pro metal detector
- Infinity Max Pro is one of the multi-purpose solutions for professional treasure hunters that combines a three-dimensional ground scanner, an electromagnetic metal detector, a gold detector, and a geophysical device in one package.
- 12 search systems that include all the latest metal detection technologies.
- Powerful probes and detection tools include search files I.M.T.U and V.S.T, MGS, PS50, PS36, and PS28.
- Modern ergonomic design combines lightweight, aesthetics of appearance, and convenience for long realistic use in research fields. It is made of high-quality materials, providing the user with a comfortable experience.
- The powerful new three-dimensional ground scanning technology via the multi-Ground Scanner (MG) probe ensures more accurate results by covering a larger area and visualizing the survey data on the device's screen or tablet.
- Multi Visual Analyzer is a powerful multilingual three-dimensional visualization and analysis application used to display three-dimensional visualization of survey data as multi-colored three-dimensional graphics with tools that help prospectors to find out detailed information about targets such as type, position, and depth.
- 3 long-range positioning (LRL) systems including Auto LRL, Manual LRL, and CTRL LRL with a lot of options for customizing the search process and visual indicators on the device screen.
- Infinity Max Pro has a Pulse induction system through the ps50 large search coil equipped with performance-optimized technology to reach a greater depth of buried metal targets and gold.
- A powerful Geophysical system that uses the geoelectric measurement of the Earth's resistance using wedges planted in the ground, based on the resistance values, the device can identify and identify various types of targets including cavities such as caves, tunnels, chambers, as well as various types of metals such as gold, silver, copper, and others.
- A special tunnel system is used to detect cavities and underground structures such as tunnels, caves, chambers, tombs, and cellars.
- An integrated feedback system that combines sound through acoustic tones, and lighting via V.S.T LED Bars, visualization on the monitor or tablet to provide the prospector with a comprehensive view of the detected potential targets and complete information about them.
- A high-resolution color LCD display with a relatively large size (5 inches) ensures easy adjustment of settings, clearly reads numbers, and visually comfortably sees the results.
Infinity Max Pro search systems
Three-dimensional ground scanning system [GROUND SCAN]It is the most accurate and powerful search system in Infinity Max Pro, a completely new technological system designed with advanced technology from Mega Detection.
The ground scanning system helps the user to scan the ground via the multi-floor scanner (MGS) and create a two-dimensional visualization on the device screen or a three-dimensional visualization via the multi-Visual Analyzer application for Mega Detection devices on any Android tablet.
It is equipped with a very large number of ground induction spectrums, which is the technology responsible for determining the shape and depth of the target, and therefore the device is one of the most accurate devices in determining the shape and depth of the target accurately.
Ground survey systems have extensive options and settings that can be adjusted including:
View the resultThe user can select one of two options:
Device: in this case, the results of the examination will be visually displayed on the device screen
Tablet: the scan results will be visually displayed on the tablet screen using the Multi Visual Analyzer application.
Search modeIt is the method of conducting the survey and can be set to:
Manual: if selected, the user will record the measurement of signals at each point manually.
Automatic: in this case, the device will record the measurements of each point automatically.
RouteThe path value provides how the user will navigate in the search to complete the scanning process and there are two options:
- One direction: if selected, the user will transmit and record signals at each point of the search line, and at the end of each line, he will return near the beginning of the previous line but with the offset distance to start scanning another line and so on. This means that the scan direction will be in one direction on each line or all scan lines will be parallel.
- Alternative: in this case, the starting point of the next search line will be close to the endpoint of the previous one, or, in other words, the direction of movement will be opposite for each successive line.
SizeHere the user can set the following settings:
- Width: is the number of raster lines
- Height: is the number of points in each scan line or scan points
Starting pointThe user can select the point in the search area (a rectangular area that includes the scan lines and their points) where the scanning procedure will begin.
- On the left: in this case, the scanning process starts from the lower left corner of the search area
- On the right: the scanning process will start from the lower right corner of the search area
After setting all the previous settings, the scan tab will display a summary of the selected settings and the user can press "OK" in the device control panel to start the scanning procedure.During the scanning process, the measurement at each scanning point will be visually presented on the screen as a two-dimensional grid consisting of rows and columns of cells and each cell is displayed in a certain color reflecting the structure of the relevant land area.
On the right side of the two-dimensional grid, there are several values displayed:
Current x ( Line Number) - current y (current point) - search value
In case the user chooses to complete the scanning via the tablet, the same values and settings are set inside the analysis application installed on the tablet, the scanning is performed by the Infinity Max Pro in the same way, and the results are displayed directly on the tablet screen in the form of a three-dimensional graph that gives the user a more accurate possibility to clarify and find out the buried targets, their type, depth and exact position within the scanned area.
Automatic long-range locator [AUTO LRL]The AUTO LRL search system uses a special probe called the intelligent multiple transceiver module or IMTU, to search for signals of potential targets within the field of long-range scanning and the reflected signals are received through a pair of antennas.
It is an advanced search system that covers large areas of the search area and this system has the ability to automatically identify all types of buried minerals within a survey area up to 3000 meters and depths up to 100 meters, displaying the results in the form of values indicating the percentage of detected targets in the vicinity of the prospector. Below is a list of settings that the user can modify:
DistanceIt is the distance in the forward range or search direction and can be set in the range from 0 to 3000 meters
DepthIt is the maximum depth of possible targets that the device can reach to find potential targets, its value can be set in the range of 0-100 meters.
Having selected the previous settings, the user can start the search process, and during the search, the antennas will move left or right depending on the possible nearby targets, and a visual indicator on the screen will direct the user to where a progress bar displays left or right with gradient colors from Green (minimum) to red (maximum value) depending on the value of the progress bar.
The user must track the movement of the antennas to tell him that he got the best signals and after completion, he can go to the next "report" screen that will display a visual report on the potential target as four horizontal bars (gold - silver - iron - diamond), each bar will display the estimated percentage value indicating the probability of the target configuration.
Long-range locator control in Infinity Max Pro [CTRL LRL]The frequency control system is one of the new technologies and important features integrated into Infinity Max Pro, which enables the user to choose the exact value of the search frequency in order to search and find any type of target that the prospector is trying to reach, thereby ensuring more accurate results.
When searching using this system, the user can also set many other values and settings related to the search, namely the search frequency, soil type, and forward distance as detailed below:
Type of soilIt is the type of soil and can be set according to the land where prospectors are looking for it, and it can be set to one of the following types: Rocky - neutral - mixed-mineral-clay-sandy-mineral - chalky-salty
RepeatUsers can manually set the value of the custom search frequency using this option.
The range of values is between 100 and 5000 MHz.
DistanceIt is the maximum distance between the user's location and the target location during the search process. This means that the user can search for a custom circular distance around it and this distance starts from 0 to 3000 m.
DepthIt is the maximum depth of potential targets that the device can reach to find potential targets, its value can be set in the range of 0 - 50 m.
The results screen will display a circular indicator, the direction arrow reflects the direction of the antennas in degrees, under it the signal graph and on the right the previously explained tilt bar (alignment tool).
A small digital compass is displayed in the upper left corner of the screen that points to the North.
Manual long-range locator [MANUAL LRL]This search system uses an intelligent multimode transceiver or IMTU, which sends high-frequency wave signals in the search direction, and the reflected signals are received through a pair of antennas, in this system the type or program of the target to be searched for can be selected, this option means that the device does not receive any signal except the target signal that has been selected, with options to adjust the forward distance up to 3000 meters and depth up to 50 meters before starting the search, this system has 11 separate search programs, which can be selected from the list of targets.
In this system, the search values and settings are manually adjusted by the user according to his preferences before starting the search, and the following values can be adjusted:
TargetingUsers can choose the type of target, that is, the type of metal that the target is made of, and they can choose from predefined search programs that include all types of ferrous and non-ferrous metals. Examples: gold - silver - copper - diamonds-precious stones.
DistanceThe distance value reflects the scanning field in the forward direction, and the value can be accurately selected in the range of 0 - 3000 meters.
DepthIt is the value of the maximum search depth that can be reached through the existing Search settings, and the value can be accurately set in the range from 0 to 50 meters.
After setting the previous search settings, a digital compass appears on the device screen, containing an indicator indicating the direction of the device (for example, North), with a graduated indicator in the form of a semicircle representing the direction of movement of the antennas depending on the user's movement when searching.
An important feature that allows the user to accurately and correctly set the angle of inclination of the device is the gradient tilt indicator, which represents the degree of inclination of the device from the horizon, the green color indicates the correct values and the red color for the wrong values of the angle of inclination.
Ionic system [IONIC]The Ionic system was developed according to a completely new technology, which is the first of its kind in metal detectors like Infinity Max Pro, and it is a significant development from the traditional system found in Mega Detection and competing devices as well, as the new technology allows accurate detection of Ionic fields generated by metal targets buried underground, thanks to the multiple intelligent transceiver modules (i.e., the first of its kind in metal detectors) which ensures accurate signal reception and processing, with the possibility of controlling some signal settings on the display for more accurate results.
After selecting the Ionic system, the device will start searching directly, and here are the possible settings that can be set:
SensitivityDuring the search process and according to the target scanning the Ion system makes a special scan and represents the targeting ability or the distance between the user and the target.
The user can change the sensitivity value for the analysis of the resulting sound, its value varies between 0 and 100.
GainIt is the signal gain or in other words the signal strength, the user can control the signal strength using this option, and it is presented as a percentage value (0-100).
In general, to adjust the Infinity Max Pro device to detect large-sized targets, reduce this value and increase this value to detect small targets.
The previous values are displayed in the results screen as circular ratio indicators on the right side and the signal power indicator is displayed below, there is also a Save option to save the results to the device memory.
Bionic system [BIONIC]This search system is similar to the ionic search system in how it works and uses the intelligent multicast transceiver module (I.M.T.U) to conduct an examination.
The difference here is that Ionic signals are captured from a specific metal object. For example, from gold, the search is directed towards capturing Ionic signals similar to metal objects buried underground within the surrounding area.
After the Ionic system is selected and the IMTU is directed to a specific target made of the metal to be searched for, the Infinity Max Pro device will start searching in the direction of the user's movement and there are the same options as in the Ionic system that can be adjusted:
SensitivityThe user can change the sensitivity value for the analysis of the resulting sound, its value varies between 0 and 100.
GainIt is the signal gain or in other words the signal strength, the user can control the signal strength using this option, and it is presented as a percentage value (0-100).
In general, to adjust the device to detect targets of large size, reduce this value and increase this value to detect small targets.
The previous values are displayed in the results screen as circular ratio indicators on the right and left sides and the signal strength indicator are displayed below, there is also a Save option to save the results.
Live streaming system [LIVE STREAM]
- The live broadcast system is a system developed for the detection of ferrous and non-ferrous (precious) metals, as well as spaces such as caves and tunnels, scanning is carried out by a vertical transceiver (V.S.T) in real-time, that is, in the form of direct transmission with a visual representation of the signal according to a certain flow reflecting the nature and type of metal on the device screen or via the tablet via the multi Visual Analyzer application for Mega Detection devices.
- This system can make the search and finding of burials, archaeological treasures, and cavities such as underground tunnels and caves easy for the user with greater speed and accuracy and with reliable results and tools to analyze the results and easily find out the location and depth of the targets, the speed of the signal flow can be adjusted during the search process and thus the speed can be adjusted according to the user's walking speed and movement.
- The signals captured by the conical probe are represented on the device screen according to a continuous color scheme that changes color according to the type of potential target, similarly, it is red when picking up a precious metal signal and green for the Earth.
- Simultaneously with the color indicator, the device will make sounds according to the type of target whose signal was picked up.
- Also, the user can see a visual representation of the signals captured by the sensor on the tablet which comes with the device inside a three-dimensional analyzer application that displays the signal diagram in a graph and the color of the chart will change in a similar way depending on the nature of the signal, i.e. the type of metal or target.
Pinpointer SystemThis system uses a VST probe to accurately locate the target, it can distinguish the presence of a metal target or an underground cavity such as a grave or a tunnel through changing acoustic tones or through a graph displayed on the screen, when the signal strength increases, the graph lines will appear larger on the screen. In the result screen of this system there are several options:
SensitivityDuring the search process and according to the target scanning, the pin indicator system will make a special scan and a graph on the screen representing the presence of the target underground.
The user can change the sensitivity value at any time to be able to analyze the resulting sound and graph.
CalibrationThe user can use this option to calibrate the sensitivity of the sensor at any time according to the type of land and the state of the area.
ResetReset the calibration process to the default value.
In the case of receiving signals of cavities - like a tunnel - they will be made of rectangles facing downwards, of different lengths, ranging from Green to dark blue in the middle at the maximum values, and then graduating towards green at the minimum values.
Pulse induction system [PULSE INDUCTION]This system includes a new technology that achieves outstanding performance in detecting ferrous and non-ferrous metals in various ground conditions, soil types, and terrain.
The pulse induction system in Infinity Max Pro uses a powerful ps50 a Double D (DD) search coil to detect buried metal objects that provide great search depth and efficiency for detecting hard-to-find targets. The received signals visible on the device screen and sound tones provide additional feedback to the user to find out the type of target. The user can set the following settings or options:
The balance of the EarthThis option provides for adjusting the ground balance according to the terrain in the search area, this is done by pressing the OK button once while keeping the DD search parallel to the ground until the operation is completed, it is important to perform ground balancing before starting the search.
ThresholdThis option can control the sound threshold of the received signals, which can be adjusted according to the user's preference, either to hear the weakest faint signals coming from very small targets or to ignore them to focus on hearing the signals of targets of larger size.
The user can set the value between 1 and 6.
GainThis setting refers to the option that controls the volume of received signals, located at greater depths (deep, not shallow targets), since it can be adjusted within a range of values from 1 to 6, and the higher number indicates the loudest sound.
Audio tone settingsThis option adjusts the tone settings of the audio, since it is possible to choose between several levels of tones, and by changing them, the visual representation of the signals changes.
The results screen in the pulse induction system to the right of the buttons corresponding to the previous settings displays a two-dimensional color graph that changes according to the target through which the PS50 file passes and the bottom of the graph display two indicators corresponding to the type detected targets (ferrous or non-ferrous) whose length changes depending on the received signals.
Intelligent detection system [SMART DETECT]An intelligent detection system is an ideal option for prospectors to find natural gold nuggets, small traces, jewelry, coins, and other types of minerals at small depths of about 3 meters or less.
It was developed with improved technology in terms of features, metal discrimination, and two search files (PS36 and PS28) to provide the best performance in all types of terrain and soil. When performing a search using the intelligent detection system, there are two sub-modes that correspond to each search file:
Mode 1 / PS36Use PS36 [file with a diameter of 36 cm] to detect targets, the device displays a screen with indicators and buttons through which detection settings and options can be set as follows:
CalibrationBy selecting this button and pressing the "OK" button, the user can perform a calibration of the files before starting the search, to obtain more accurate results.
Detection modeThe detection mode is selected by activating one of the three buttons corresponding to the detection mode, namely:
- All-metal: It is a general detection mode, by activating which the device can receive signals from ferrous and non-ferrous metal targets.
- Non-Ferrous: By activating this detection mode, the Infinity Max Pro device will filter the signals to receive only the signals of non-ferrous metal targets such as gold, silver, and copper, which means that the device ignores the signals of targets made of ferrous materials.
- Ironware: This detection mode is the opposite of the previous mode, where the device receives signals from iron targets only, such as iron, and ignores the signals of other metals.
Audio tone settingsThe sound that comes out through the internal speaker of the device is enabled by this option or not, which is useful in case the user wants to find out the type of target by the digital indicator without hearing the sound as in noisy environments.
Target ID indicator
- It is a circular digital graphic indicator that displays in the center of the circle a number called the digital Target ID (Target ID) corresponding to a certain type of metal such as gold.
- On both sides of the circle, there are two symmetrical semicircular indicators made up of bars that are gradually colored from the bottom up according to the target signal strength and in accordance with the selected detection mode.
- In the case of all-metal detection, the left semicircular indicator is activated only if the target is non-iron and its colors are gradient from yellow to red, but in the case of an iron target, only the right indicator is activated, and only the right indicator is activated. The color gamut is from Green to blue.
- In the case of non-ferrous detection mode, the two indicators are activated in colors ranging from yellow to red (the number of colored bars depends on the signal strength).
- In the case of the Ferrous mode, the two indicators are activated with gradual colors from Green to blue.
ThresholdThis option can control the sound threshold of the received signals, the user can adjust it using a vertical indicator with values from 1 to 6, and it increases with the number which means that the higher threshold value corresponds to the hearing of weaker signals, for example, coming from very small gold nuggets.
2-Mode 2 / PS28Use PS28 [file with a diameter of 28 cm] to detect targets, the device displays a screen that includes two vertical indicators on the sides and a graphical indicator in the middle. These indicators are explained as follows:
SensitivityThe left vertical indicator determines the sensitivity level, the user can set it to one of 9 levels, the higher the sensitivity value corresponding to the detection of smaller targets and vice versa.
ThresholdIt is a vertical indicator on the right side that sets the threshold value, and the user can set it to one of 9 higher values, the higher the value corresponding to hearing the sounds of smaller targets, the smaller the values will coincide with hearing the sound of larger targets.
Signal indicatorIt is a graphical indicator in the middle of the screen, which displays the target ID number and FE / NONFE indicators that are enabled based on the type of metal (ferrous or non-ferrous), as well as a visual signal indicator that displays a set of circles with increasing diameters from top to bottom that lights up (activated) based on the signal strength of the detected target.
Geophysical system [Geophysical]A geophysical system is a high-performance system that uses the geoelectric measurement of ground resistance using pegs (pegs) that are planted in the ground and based on the soil resistance values in the search area, the device can determine the presence or absence of various types of targets including cavities such as caves, tunnels, hidden chambers, as well as various types of metals such as gold, silver, copper and even groundwater deposits, which are predetermined within the system settings.
Infinity Max Pro is the most powerful metal detector and gold detector ever with the largest integrated set of search and scanning tools that provide all. The user can set the following settings before starting the search:
Type of targetFirst, the type of target to be searched for is selected from the list of targets, which includes: gold-bronze-silver-water-Iron-cavity-copper
After selecting the type of target, the device pumps an electric current through the two pegs according to the chosen target, and the soil resistance is measured in the search area according to the measurement values the results screen is displayed and there are two cases:
The goal is foundThe results screen displays a two-dimensional chart in the form of a set of Oval curves changing color from Green to red with a peak in the middle of the graph and corresponding to a certain value on the vertical axis corresponding to a percentage representing the probability of the target presence in the area.
To the right of the two-dimensional diagram, display a set of information inside rectangles that includes the following:
- Target: refer to the selected target type (gold for example)
- Value: indicates the value related to the measurement of ground resistance
- Rate: is the percentage value of the probability of target occurrence, this ratio corresponds to the vertex of the upper Ellipse on the curves.
The goal does not existHere the curves (ellipses) mentioned above will not be drawn, a message will be displayed instead indicating that the target has not been found.
In this case, the value of the value related to the resistance of the soil and the value of the ratio will be equal to zero.
Tunnel scanning system [TUNNEL SCAN]This system uses a powerful multi-prahrobe MG floor scanner, but here with a focus on the detection of cavities and underground structures such as tunnels, rooms, cellars, shelters, caves, etc.
The device provides two-dimensional visual representation on the monitor screen and three-dimensional visualization on any Android tablet via the Multi Visual Analyzer application.
The tunnel inspection system is a dedicated mode of the ground survey system, so the scanning settings and options in this system are completely identical to the options in the ground survey system, the only difference is that the scanning of metal targets is ignored and the focus is the display and visualization of underground cavities and voids, including tunnels, basements, and graves ... Etc.