Features of the Gold Star device
- A multifunctional integrated device that combines a professional metal detector and a three-dimensional floor scanner with high-quality all-terrain performance and accurate and reliable results.
- The modern and practical design combines lightweight, aesthetics of appearance, and convenience for long realistic use in research fields and is made of high-quality materials, providing the user with a comfortable user experience.
- 8 different search systems with the latest developments in the field of metal detection technologies with wide options to adjust the search settings to suit various factors such as the type of ground soil, terrain, the purpose of the search, type of metal, and metal of buried targets.
- A completely new patented three-dimensional ground scanning technology via the multi Ground Scanner (MGS) probe ensures more accurate results through more excellent coverage and visual representation of survey data on the device screen or on a tablet computer.
- An advanced three-dimensional analysis application installed on an Android tablet provides the prospector with outstanding capabilities to visually analyze the results of a three-dimensional ground survey through integrated tools through which the user can find out the type of Mineral - the exact location or position-the exact depth of potential targets.
- An integrated feedback system that combines voice-over audio tones and lighting via V.S.T LED Bars and visualization on the monitor or tablet to provide the prospector with a comprehensive view of the detected potential targets and complete information about them.
- Gold Star 3D Scanner has an easy-to-use modern program available in 12 international languages, taking into account the latest developments in the field of user experience, allowing easy adjustment of search settings, selection of search systems and search programs, adjusting distances and depths, and visually displaying results.
Gold Star’s search systems
Manual long-range locator [MANUAL LRL]
- The new Long-Range Locator technology has been integrated into the Gold Star 3D Scanner through a new powerful detection probe called Intelligent Multi Transceiver Unit or I.M.T.U
- IMTU generates high-frequency wave signals in the search direction, these waves intersect with the signals of magnetic fields emitted by buried metal targets, then the reflected signals are received through a pair of antennas, and these received signals are converted into digital signals inside the main unit of the device, analyzed and visualized on the screen.
- After setting the previous search settings, the screen displays a summary of the selected settings and the user can press the (start scanning) button to start the actual scanning process.
- Display the result screen in the upper left corner of the Gold Star with a digital compass, which has an indicator indicating the geographical direction of the device (for example, towards the North).
- In the middle of the screen there is a graduated scale in the form of a semicircle with direction angle values, zero degrees in the center and a range of 0-90 degrees in the left and right, an arrow-shaped indicator indicating a specific angle value and representing the direction of movement antennas depending on the user's movement when searching.
- To the right of the result screen is the tilt indicator, this indicator is an important feature that allows the user to accurately and correctly set the angle of inclination of the device from the horizon, the values in green - in the middle - indicate the correct values, on the other hand, the values in red indicate the wrong values of the tilt angle during scanning.
Automatic long-range locator [AUTO LRL]
- Having selected the previous settings, the user can start the search process, and during the search, the antennas will move left or right depending on the possible nearby targets, and a visual indicator on the screen will guide the user as it displays a progress bar left or right with gradient colors from Green (minimum) to red (maximum value) based on the target position.
- The user must track the movement of the antennas to tell that he got the best signal and after completion he can go to the "reporting" screen that will display a visual report about the potential target as four horizontal bars (gold - silver - iron - diamond), each bar will display the estimated percentage value indicating the probability of target formation.
Long-range locator control in Gold Star [CTRL LRL]
Type of soil
Ionic system [IONIC]
- The Ionic system in Gold Star uses a new developed technology integrated into a new probe called the intelligent multicast transceiver module or I.M.T.U.
- The technique of I.M.T.U is the first of its kind in metal detectors, and constitutes a significant development from the traditional ion field detection system found in previous Mega Detection devices or competing devices.
- The new technique allows for more accurate detection of ion fields generated by metal targets buried underground thanks to the I technology.M.T.U that ensures accurate reception and processing of incoming signals, with the ability to control some signal settings on the display for more accurate results.
- It is the signal gain or in other words the signal strength, the user can control the signal strength using this setting, and it is presented as a percentage value (0-100) on a circular scale such as sensitivity. In general, it is recommended to reduce this value for detecting large-sized targets, and increase the gain value for detecting small-sized targets.
- In the middle of the screen there is a circular indicator, in the center of which is a circle whose diameter and color change depending on the received signal and the distance of the target from the location of the device as it shrinks and expands with a color change to one of the following colors (red, blue or green) depending on the type of target.
- Depending on the received signal, the Gold Star device also emits a sound tone with a pitch and power related to the position of the target and the nature of the signal.
Bionic system [BIONIC]
- It is the signal gain or in other words the signal strength, the user can control the signal strength using this setting, and it is presented as a percentage value (0-100) on a circular scale such as sensitivity.
- The previous values displayed in the results screen as circular ratio indicators on the right and left sides are similar to the indicators of the Ionic system. Also, the signal strength indicator or strength indicator is a variable-length bar, with variable colors and heights depending on the received signal.
- In the center of the screen there is a circular indicator whose movement and colors change depending on the type of Target and the signal is captured by three color possibilities, namely green, red and blue related to the type of target.
- Depending on the received signal, the Gold Star gold detector also emits a sound tone with a pitch and strength related to the position of the target and the signal strength.
Live streaming system [LIVE STREAM]
- The live broadcast is a system developed for the detection of various ferrous and non-ferrous metals. In real time, in the form of direct transmission with a visual representation of the received signal as a specific color stream reflecting the type of target. For example: precious metals such as gold or bronze - ferrous metals such as iron - cavities such as tunnels.
- The signal measurement or scanning process is carried out by a high-signal vertical probe (V.S.T), which is a special advanced probe, at the end of which there is a quadrilateral cone on both sides of the cone there is a set of LED lamps that change their colors depending on the type of target, for example, the lamps will emit red light if the targets are a golden object or blue if it is a tunnel.
- The captured signals are represented by V.S.T after calibration is displayed on the Gold Star gold detector screen as a continuous color flux that changes its color according to the type of potential target, similarly, it is red when capturing a precious metal signal and green for ordinary Earth, which is a digital value related to the target displayed on the screen next to the color flux.
- In combination with the color indicator, the device will generate sound tones based on the type of Target whose signals are captured.
- Also, the user can see a visual representation of the signals on the tablet supplied with the Gold Star device within the Mega Detection Multi Visual Analyzer application that displays the signal diagram in a graph and the color of the graph will change in a similar way depending on the nature of the signal, in other words, the type of metal or target.
Three-dimensional ground scanning system [GROUND SCAN]
- This powerful search system in the Gold Star device is a new system with a completely new technology that has been designed and developed, especially for Mega Detection devices equipped with the latest technologies in three-dimensional ground scanning technologies.
- Three-dimensional ground scanning technology uses a powerful and unique new probe called Multi-Ground Scanner (MGS) with four built-in sensors and a large surface area that provides greater ground coverage during scanning and reduces time and effort in scanning large areas quickly with more accurate results.
View the result
- Device: in this case the results of the examination will be visually displayed on the device screen
- Tablet: the scan results will be visually displayed on the assembled tablet screen using the Multi Visual Analyzer application.
- Manual: here the user records the measurement of signals at each scan point manually.
- Automatic: in this case, the device will automatically record the measurements of each scan point.
- One-way: in unidirectional scanning, the user moves and records measurements at each point in the scanning line and at the end of each line, he will return near the beginning of the previous line but with an offset distance to start scanning another line and soon. This means that the scanning direction will be in one direction on each line or all scan lines will be parallel to each other.
- Zig Zag: in this case the starting point of the next search line will be close to the end point of the previous line or, in other words, the direction of movement will be opposite for each successive line.
- Display: displays the number of raster lines and can be set to the desired value using the arrow controls in the control panel.
- Height: is the number of points in each scan line or scan points, and can be set like the previous value.
- On the left: in this case, the scanning process starts from the lower left corner of the search area
- On the right: the scanning process will start from the lower right corner of the search area
- After setting all the previous settings, the Scan tab will display a summary of the previously selected settings and the user can press "OK" in the Gold Star device control panel to start the scanning process.
- During the scanning process, the measurement at each scan point will be visually displayed on the screen on a two-dimensional grid consisting of the number of rows (scan points) and columns (scan lines) of cells, and each cell is displayed in a certain color reflecting the structure of the relevant land area.
- On the right side of the two-dimensional grid, there are several values displayed:
- Current x (current scan line number) - current y (current scan point) - search value
- After completing the scanning at each scan line and point, the scan data can be saved as a file in the device's memory for later analysis.
- In case the user chooses to complete the scan via the tablet, the same settings are set inside the Multi Visual Analyzer application installed on the tablet, the scanning is performed by the Gold Star metal detector in the same way, and the results are displayed directly inside the application in the form of three-dimensional graphics based on the structure of the surveyed land and the various target types it contains, presented in different colors as in the previous table.
- The Multi Visual Analyzer application provides the user with a more accurate possibility to clarify and find out the buried targets, their type, depth, and exact location within the scanned area through its powerful analysis tools.
Pin Pointer System in Gold Star device [PINPOINTER]
- Reset the calibration process to the default value.
- The visual representation of the received signals on the device screen is a curved bar graph based on the type of target.
- For example, in the case of receiving metal signals, the bar graph will consist of rectangles facing up, of different lengths, with colors ranging from Green to red in the center at maximum values, and then a gradient towards the green with low values.
- In the case of receiving signals of cavities - such as a tunnel - they will be made of rectangles facing downwards, of different lengths, ranging from Green to dark blue in the middle at maximum values, and then graduated towards green at minimum values.
Gold Star device software functions
Modern software program
- The Gold Star 3D Scanner user interface program is designed according to the latest Modern Software Technologies in the field of interface design according to an attractive modern design with a consistent color theme and graphical icons that present Search Systems, Gold Star device options, and settings in an easy-to-understand way for a novice or professional user alike.
- The design of the screens and controls has taken into account the best user experience guidelines that provide the user with the best possible, flexible, and easy use of the device while providing easy control to adjust various values and settings related to various. Search systems available on the device:
Screen search systems
Language selection screen
Date and Time settings
- A useful feature of the Gold Star 3D Scanner user is the ability to set the date and time to match the real date and time, and the device retains these values even when it is turned off.
- The Gold Star device displays a digital clock that includes the current time and appears continuously at the top right of the screen to enable the user to know the time when he is searching the fields, especially knowing that when searching the user should not carry metal objects such as a wristwatch or a mobile phone because they affect the capture of magnetic signals.
- The importance of the possibility of the subject date and time is also manifested when saving search files or values of the ground survey process, as they are automatically saved with a name that includes the date of the day and the time when the file was saved.
Screen settings in Gold Star device
Power saving mode
- General sound: controls the general volume of the Gold Star device (speaker volume).
- Keyboard sound: to adjust the volume of the Control Panel buttons
- Surveying sound: adjust the volume of the sound emitted when performing a ground survey via surveying tools
Scan files in Gold Star
- Reset Settings: Reset general settings without deleting previously saved scan files.
- Factory settings: reset to factory values (values when the device was purchased from the factory) while deleting saved files
- Clear memory: clean memory to free up device memory for all saved files.
Gold Star device information
- Device version
- Software version
- Device model
- Secret number
- Manufacturer's country
- QR code: the user can read it to get useful information about the device, including the manufacturer's website
- Pin Lock: activate or deactivate the screen lock
- Set pin: here the user can set a pin (a number that not everyone can enter and log into the device software without entering it correctly)
Gold Star’s technical specifications
- Dimensions of the box: 68 * 51 * 28 poison
- Package weight: 17 kg
- ABS plastic material
- ARM 64-bit CPU processor type
- Processor frequency: 1.4 GHz
- Memory storage memory: 32 GB
- Memory type: SD card
- Screen type: TFT LCD screen high resolution
- Screen size: 5 inches
- Screen resolution: 1024 × 860
- 16 million colors
- 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi connection
- Audio output headset - headset
- Jack type: 3.5 mm
- Wired headphones
- Internal speaker: Yes
- Battery type: lithium-ion
- Battery capacity: 21000 mAh
- No fast shipping
- Removable: battery yes
- Operating temperatures: 0 degrees Celsius - 40 degrees Celsius
- Storage temperature: -20 deg C - 60 deg C
- Humidity: 5% - 75٪