Gold legend is a recommended device for beginners and professional prospectors because of its ease of use and its unprecedented economic price, which constitutes the best entry metal detector for treasure hunters.
Features of Gold legend
5 Search systemsGold legend metal detector device includes five diverse and integrated search systems that provide the user with an easy way to detect buried targets underground, know their exact location, and estimate the depth at which they are located.
The five search systems included in the device include:
- Long Range System
- Free Mode System
- Smart Depth System
- Ionic System
- Bionic System
LONG RANGE SYSTEMThe Long Range search system is developed with unique new technology to ensure the detection of deep metal objects and buried treasures from long distances with customized search options like soil, target type, and distance range for more reliable correct results.
The Long Range system in Gold legend operating principle depends on generating radio frequencies and sending them through the two antennas which are installed in front of the main unit. When the radio frequencies generated by the device hit a potential target, the device starts to rotate towards the target around the handle. Before starting a search user must define some options including:
SoilIt is the type of soil in which potential targets are being searched for. There are the following types:
High Mineral – Low Mineral – Normal – Rocky – Sand – Stony – Wet
TargetIt defines the target type that the user wants to search for in the surrounding area. It is an important option to get the best results as it focuses the search on a specific target type.
Gold Legend is provided with 11 preset target types including:
- Gold ore
- Gold Treasure
- Gold veins
DistanceIt expresses the distance of the search for targets in the direction of the search or the radius of the long-range scan circle, and a value can be chosen within the range between 0 to 3000 meters.
DepthThis value defines the range of search depth within which the targets can be searched.
The user can specify precise values in the range: of 0 – 40 meters. After setting the previous settings, the search screen appears, which includes visual indicators that help the user, the screen includes the following elements:
- Balance indicator: This indicator shows the balance of the Gold legend relative to the horizon, to get the best result, this indicator should be placed on the green mark.
- Search screen: This page displays the frequency search operation by diameter-changed green circle animation.
- Selected target: The type of selected target in the system.
FREE MODE SYSTEM in Gold legend deviceThe Free Mode system in the Gold legend device operating principle is similar to that in the Long Range system and depends on generating radio frequencies and sending them through the two antennas.
The difference here from the previous system is that it is possible to specify an accurate value for the search frequency to match a specific type of metal for greater accuracy or to search for specific targets. Soil – Distance – Depth
Previous values are set similarly as in the Long Range system.
After setting the previous settings, the search screen appears, which includes visual indicators that help the user, the screen includes the following elements:
- Balance indicator: This indicator shows the balance of the Gold legend device relative to the horizon, to get the best result, this indicator should be placed on the green mark.
- Search Screen: displays the frequency search operation by diameter-changed green circle animation.
- Frequency Value: display the selected frequency value.
SMART DEPTHThe Smart Depth system is a unique system. Using a certain method that includes movement starting from the location of the potential target and in two different directions and waiting until the antennas move more than 70 degrees each time, and then the device estimates the depth value of the potential target based on that.
Note: The position of the target is determined by the quadrature method, which includes drawing a small square in which the target is within its center. This box is obtained by conducting a search through the long-term search system from four directions and setting an imaginary line each time to form this square.
- The ionic search system has been developed according to a completely new technology, which is the first of its kind in metal detectors and represents a major improvement over the traditional system that existed before.
- The new technology allows more accurate detection of ion fields resulting from metal targets buried underground that ensure accurate reception and processing of signals, with the ability to control some of the signal settings on the screen to ensure accurate results.
- The search for ionic fields emanating from potential targets is carried out through the Smart Sensor, which is a search probe specially developed with new technology for accurate search, and it is installed in a special port on the front side of the main device unit.
- When choosing the ionic system in the Gold legend device, the search screen displays two progress bars, the first at the top, which reflects the strength of the signal coming from a metal target such as gold or iron.
- The bottom progress bar expresses the signal strength resulting from an underground void such as a tunnel, grave, or basement.
- The values are presented as percentage values and related to the distance from the target, its size, and the surrounding environment.
BIONIC SYSTEM in the Gold legend device
- The Bionic search system works in a similar way to Ionic System, the difference, however, is that here, ionic signals are captured from a specific metallic object, for example from a gold coin, then the search is directed towards capturing Ionic signals similar to metal objects buried underground within the surrounding area.
- That means, in the ionic search system in the Gold legend device, the search is random and free, but in the bionic system, the search is directed according to a specific target type based on predefined signals.
- The type of metal to be searched is determined in the surrounding area by directing the Smart Sensor towards a sample of the metal to be searched for, for example, a silver coin or a gold nugget.
- The search screen, in the case of searching by the Bionic system, displays a changed circular indicator in green color, and when a target signal is captured, the indicator changes to red with an audio tone via the device’s built-in speaker.
EASY-TO-USE SOFTWARE PROGRAM
EASY-TO-USE SOFTWARE PROGRAMThe Gold Legend software program is designed with an attractive graphical user to interface with a modern design and a consistent color scheme based on a single menu system with different tabs for settings and icons expressing each option and setting, making it easier for the user to choose different options for different search systems in a smooth visual way.
The Gold legend device interface also includes options to customize a set of general settings that include:
Time and date – device screen settings such as brightness – device sound and keys sound settings – change program language – display general information such as the serial number and others.
Gold legend Speciality
- CPU ( Processor) Type ARM.
- Clock Frequency 72 MHz.
- Memory Type SD.
- Capacity 2 GB.
- Screen Type TFT LCD HMI.
- Size 3.5 INCH.
- Resolution 480 X 320.
- Colors 64 K 65536.
- Backlight LED.
- Sound Output Speaker + Headset.
- Jack Type 3.5 mm.
- Internal Speaker 3W.
- Charger Input 100 – 220 V 50 / 60 Hz.
- Output 5V – 2.5 A.
- Battery Type Lithium Ion.
Input 5V – 2.5 A.
- Capacity 9600 mA.
- Removable Battery no.
- Other Flash LED 5mm.
- Laser 650nm /5mw.
- Vibration Yes.
- Temperature Operation Temperature 0 – 40 C.
- Package Dimension 400 mm X 300 mm X 160 mm.
- Weight 3200 g.
Gold legend Supported languages:
Gold Legend Metal Detector is available at the best price by European Technology Group.
Note: The information and explanations above are the manufacturer's data.