Geo Seeker detector
- Geo Seeker works on detection techniques by measuring soil resistance through geochemical measurements.
- These measurements determine the location of the groundwater deposits, the gravel water, the depth of the groundwater, and the detection of the tunnels, caves, and ground spaces, including the rooms and the basements with very high accuracy, that is why this German groundwater detector is characterized by micro-technology as it is a detector of spaces and ground cavities and it is a distinctive detector of groundwater with the possibility of identification of the groundwater depth and the level through the imaging system.
- The professional Geo Seeker components are controlled by a computer system operated by the Android developed and modern system.
- All the Detection and measurement data are moved from the device main unit to the PC device wirelessly via Wi-Fi, using the pre-installed software application the user of the device can simply choose one of the three supported scanning methods.
Geo Seeker specifications
- During the use of the scanning mode in the Geo Seeker gold detector, the device uses two electrodes to pump electrical energy into the underground soil, in addition to two additional electrodes that measure the difference of the voltage (voltage drop) at specific points of the scan to calculate the final resistance value. This mode is used to detect groundwater deposits, hidden caves, or even sedimentary layers and barriers within underground soil.
- In the active scan, you will be able to determine the depth accurately and you will make your measurements. So you will set the start and end of the depth between 5 meters, “16 feet” and 250 meters, “820 feet”.
- The application of Geo Seeker software is to provide simple step-by-step instructions to help you complete the measurement. After the measurement is completed, a 3D graphical representation is created and displayed on the Tablet PC screen.
- Pictorial and graphical dimensions of groundwater and water-bearing aquifer (as shown in blue), as well as cavities, caves, tunnels, chambers, or impregnable layers (as shown in red colors).
- The Geo Seeker groundwater detection system is water and shock-resistant. It is a high-tech geo-electric device designed for mobility with ease.
Get Geo Seeker Gold Detector from European Technology Group with Best Price.