The new Garrett Ace Apex Wireless Package includes the latest technology that came onto the market in 2020.
Technical note: the standard search coils of the ACE and ACEi series cannot be coupled with the ACE APEX. The ONLY thing unchanged about this latest model in the Garrett ACE series is the legacy of its name!
Since 1964 Garrett has been producing the world’s best metal detectors. Each one is built in Garland, Texas with rigorous quality standards and is backed by the industry's best customer service support group.
The Garrett ACE family of detectors changed the game years ago when powerful performance, impressive features and great value were made available to every treasure hunter.
With far more than a million success stories, ACE users have long been the most productive in the world. The new ACE Apex represents the pinnacle of affordable metal detection. It’s time to elevate your detecting to the next level. THE POWER OF CHOICE IS YOURS!
Garrett Ace Apex Wireless Package frequency options
5 kHz | 10 kHz | 15 kHz | 20 kHz | Multi-Frequency | Multi-Salt
- Garrett’s Multi-Flex technology, fueled by a cutting-edge, broad-bandwidth digital platform, simply gives you more versatility with the Apex, more than can be found on any detector in its price range!
- Choose from powerful single frequencies to enhance detection on specific targets, or select one of Garrett Ace Apex Wireless Package simultaneous multifrequency modes to achieve excellent detection on all targets in all soils.
- Higher frequencies generally offer improved detection on smaller and less conductive targets (i.e., hammered silver coins, gold nuggets).
The pinnacle of multi-frequency detection flexibility.
Key features and the technology behind Garrett Ace Apex Wireless Package
- Adjustable arm strap and cuff
- Sleek control box with an intuitive menu system
- Built-in lithium-ion battery source
- Camlocks for additional stem stability
- Garrett 6 x 11" DD Viper search coil
- Excellent detection depth on a wide variety of targets.
- Fast target recovery speed
- Simplicity with full control
- Lightweight. Broad coverage. Excellent target separation.
- Backlit LCD
- LIGHTWEIGHT and Well-Balanced - Just 2.5 Pounds
Iron volume - control what you hear with Garrett Ace Apex Wireless Package
Iron volume allows users to decrease the volume of iron targets, while the volume of non-ferrous targets remains at an average level. Experienced treasure hunters often like hearing all targets, but will appreciate the option to decrease the volume of undesired items.
With eight Iron Volume adjustments, Apex offers more flexibility than any other detector in its price range.
Multi-Flex Multi-Frequency technology makes Apex ideal for coin shooting, relic hunting, shallow water wading, beach hunting, and even prospecting!
SIMPLICITY... WITH FULL CONTROL
Intuitive and efficient controls
Direct drive buttons for the most frequently used controls. Easy-access menu adjustments for other controls.
Six detection modes+ Pinpoint
Zero, Coins, US Coins (with coin icons), Jewelry, Relics, and Custom
Large target ID numbers rechargeable battery
A built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides up to approximately 15 hours of use, depending on the setting. Micro-USB charging cable included.
Garrett’s unique feature helps to correctly identify complex iron objects, such as bottle caps.
5-Tone audible ID
Five distinct tones provide greater audible target identification than on Garrett detectors.
Hybrid audio system
The Apex target audio provides the simplicity of binary audio (found on existing ACE detectors) with the additional benefits of subtle proportional audio for faint targets.
Hi-resolution discrimination in Garrett Ace Apex Wireless Package
Twenty pixels of Notch Discrimination, including 8 pixels of Iron.
For both the built-in speaker and headphones.
Eight sensitivity/ depth adjustments
1/8” JACK for optional wired headphones
Built-in z-Lynk wireless technology
Up to 6 times faster than Bluetooth. Hunt without the cords!
UNLEASH THE VIPER!
Lightweight. Broad coverage. Excellent target separation.
6" x 11" DD Viper Searchcoil in Garrett Ace Apex Wireless Package
- Fully waterproof, the Viper is a blend of two of Garrett’s most popular DD coils.
- The 11" size is large enough to cover plowed fields, but its narrow 6" footprint allows easy separation of targets in iron-infested areas.
- The Viper is designed as a low-impedance, broad-bandwidth coil to support the new Apex Multi-Flex frequency technology.
- Note: As a result of the Multi-Flex coil technology, the Apex Viper coil is not compatible with older ACE detectors. Prior ACE coils are not compatible with an Apex detector.
Garrett Ace Apex Wireless Package Includes
- Garrett Ace Apex metal detector
- Garrett MS-3 Z-Lynk wireless headphones
- Garrett Ace Apex Viper coil cover.
- Go fully wireless! - This package is a big saving over buying MS-3 headphones and Viper coil cover separately.