Metal finder uses
A metal finder is an electronic device to detect various metal objects buried underground such as ancient coins and monuments as well as different metals.
The depth of the search for the metal detector varies according to several factors including the technology of searching the device, its price, its technical features, and factors related to the buried thing such as the type of metal, its shape, size, and soil type, etc.
Metals can be found at depths ranging from a few centimeters as in electromagnetic devices to tens of meters as in long-range devices.
- Search for golden treasures buried for hundreds of years.
- Find old coins made of gold, silver, or copper.
- Discover metal objects such as cooking utensils - ancient weapons swords, for example.
- Natural gold ore detection.
- Discover all kinds of different metals and minerals.
- Magnetic (ferrous) metal detection including iron, steel, and pipes.
Metal finder technologies
- Use a search coil for performing a direct in-location scan of buried metallic objects such as coins or small relics.
- It has a short depth range however it is the cheapest metal detector, as it comes at economical prices suitable for all prospectors beginners, and professionals.
Examples about these devices : klayzer max 2D
3D Imaging Devices
- 3D Imaging metal finder uses a probe for performing a detailed 3D ground scan for a specific search area, the results are presented on a screen of a tablet or smartphone, or computer.
- These devices have a deep scan range of about 5 -20 meters and are considered the most accurate devices suitable for professional treasure hunters.
Example: EVO – EXP 6000
Long-Range Metal Detectors
- It uses antennas like in old radios for receiving signals from underground
- buried objects such as old weapons like swords, daggers, and big treasures.
- It has a wide scan range plus deep depth that can reach about 10-20 meters
- which are simply unreachable by other detectors from other technologies
Examples: klayzer Gr pro
- Single-person field scanning system.
- Double person field scanning system.
- Deep search and scan for spaces and metals systems.
- Superficial scanning system.
- Pinpointer scanning system.
Single-person field scanning system
- Gold: 5.2 khz
- Silver: 8.7 khz
- Bronze: 11 khz
- Copper: 11.9 khz
- Iron: 19 khz
- Speces:700 Hz
The secret space feature
- The metal finder, Klayzer Gr Pro handles have space where you can put a small part of the metal you are searching for in it. This supports the frequency of detection a lot.
- This feature is not activated by default and is left to the user preferences.
- This gold finder and metal finder already offers great accuracy using a mix between frequencies and search handles.
- Double person field scanning system
- This mode allows you to use the metal finder easily in tough weather conditions and harsh environments such as mountains. Thanks to the opposing double person feature, the user can operate with the least amount of errors possible due to winds or the user's lack of experience.
- This system is designed to be used by two opposing users at the same time by using a group of copper handles with two rods for each person at its end. One of the users holds the handles with ports at its end to connect it to the motherboard of the device.
- The other two handles have no ports and are held by the other user opposingly and the ends of the rods are connected.
Deep search and scan for spaces and metals systems
How does it work?
- After adjusting the manual calibration of the ground, the search operation starts by raising the search disc by 2 cm over the ground and moving it lightly right and left parallel to the earth’s surface.
- When the metal finder finds a signal for metal or space, the device displays the type of metal found or space. After that, the user can detect the depth of the object in centimeters.
- To prevent losing the small and deep treasures you need to move the search disk from right to left and left to right over the search areas slowly.
Superficial scanning system
- This metal finder is perfect to search for metals, old coins, and gold that are superficial in soil and not deeper than one meter. The Klayzer Gr Pro is calibrated with the ground through the automatic settings. In this way, the gold seekers ensure to find gold with high efficiency in all difficult terrains.
- The Klayzer Max directly offers the results on the 2D screen with the ability to discriminate between four different types of targets: gold, precious metals, space, and iron.
- The search discs specified for this system can work underwater at a depth of up to one meter. This gives you the ability to easily detect treasures on the banks of rivers and beaches. This allows you to transfer your activity between water and soil easily and to work in all humid environments without problems.
- In this system, Klayzer Gr Pro allows you to find great and perfect performance and to determine the depth in centimeters.
Pinpointer scanning system
- In this feature, Klayzer Gr Pro steps ahead of all of its competitors in its class in terms of depth and easy handling of the device. Using the Pinpointer system in the device, the user can detect all metals with high sensitivity.
- The search disc specified for this system can work underwater and dive for more than one meter on the banks of rivers and beaches. This also allows you to change between water and land easily and work in all humid environments without suffering.
Klayzer Gr Pro advantages
- Klayzer Gr Pro is a fully automatic 2D video detector which can use different five systems for detection giving you audio and visual info.
- Metal finder can work in different terrains and the most difficult weather conditions without being affected by all types of dust and pollutants.
- It works with the highest efficiency and accuracy in metallic and rocky soils using a metal detection system.
- Automatic calibration and soil settings.
- You have the option to search for different metals you want in the search mode. For example, if you want to search for gold only you can choose only gold from the menu.
- Klayzer Gr Pro can differentiate between gold, precious metals, spaces, iron, and metal differentiation.
- The device can work in six different languages (German, English, French, Spanish, Arabic)
- In Klayzer Gr Pro you can choose the space mode and discover secret crypts and rooms under the ground.
- The device contains 3 search discs that give you the ability to work at different depths. You can use two of these discs underwater.
- Depth measurement where the device can measure depths accurately in centimeters.
- This metal finder contains LED illumination on the screen so you can work in dark environments.
Klayzer Max D2
- Klayzer Max 2D is one of the gold detectors using two-dimensional technologies.
- It is a multi-purpose metal finder device with outstanding performance and it is perfect to mine gold, ore gold, and old coins.
- Own this futuristic piece of technology -Klayzer Max 2D- and easily find gold and hidden gold particles hidden underwater and in the soil. These particles may weigh up to one gram.
- Klayzer Max 2D device is a multi-purpose device that depends on a colored screen and an easy operating system.
- Our device is one step ahead of our competitors in terms of depth, ability to use, easy installment, and operation.
- Klayzer Max 2D has earned the love and admiration of many gold miners due to the amazing operating system and steady performance on extended depth.
- Klayzer Max 2D is supplied with 2 oscilloscope curves with 2-dimensional colored screens.
- Thanks to this feature the device can process the result and display detailed drawings on the screen that show the discovered gold and metals and its position.
- Klayzer Max 2D is developed to serve the miners and searchers for gold and to give them accurate results in the shortest time possible.
Features of the metal finder Klayzer Max 2D
- Double ground recognition
- Instant 2D visual representation
- Amazing discrimination feature
- ID Numerical Value
- Gap Detection
- Depth Detection
- Iron Exclusion Feature
- Water Resistance Feature
- Dark Environment Mode
- Mineral Screening System
- Modern Practical Design
- Easy to Use
- Foldable Screen
- Multi-Language System
Double ground recognition
To properly calibrate the ground:
- First, make sure that the search coil is raised about 30 cm from the ground while operating the device then follow these steps:
- On the first screen, choose the type of ground calibration (automatic or manual).
- On the second screen that indicates raising the device, raise the device a little and press "OK".
- Get down the device so that it is 5 cm off the ground on the screen, and then press OK.
- A screen appears confirming the successful ground calibration process, now click OK and continue the search process.
Instant 2D visual representation
Amazing discrimination feature in this metal finder
Distinguish the type of target detected
ID Numerical Value
- In addition to 2D drawings, coloring, writing, and voice. The device also differentiates you between valuable and invaluable treasures according to a numerical value, which is the ID.
- Klayzer Max 2D will enable you to determine the targets of your search using the numerical value.
- This technology is a must in any metal finder.
- Klayzer Max 2D is perfect and already covers all your needs. It can detect the underground goals to a depth of up to 3 meters with high accuracy.
- Klayzer Max 2D shows the depth of the target in "cm" on the screen.
- Klayzer Max is an excellent device for in-depth computing in its class of devices.
- Determining the depth of the detected target
- To determine the depth of the detected target, press the Menu button.
- Click on the detect depth option.
- Enter the dimensions of the target and press OK. The estimated depth of the detected target will appear.
- Besides metal detection, Klayzer Max 2D can determine gaps and find caves, shelters, cellars, and spaces in the form of 2D drawings or writing on the screen.
- The metal finder device also offers the features of gap test mode that decreases the margin of error to a minimum value while detecting gaps.
Iron Exclusion Feature
- Klayzer Max 2D offers the ability to exclude iron in searching with a single click.
- This provides the miner with a better opportunity to search for the wanted metals by dismissing iron and iron-containing metals.
- This is a very simple but effective and practical feature to find your target metal easily.
Water Resistance Feature
Dark Environment Mode
Mineral Screening System
- Klayzer Max 2D offers an advanced system for metal screening (MSS).
- This system allows the miners to work on mineral lands which is a great dream for every miner.
- The metal finder device is able to detect changes in the elements of soil and uses its high mineral elimination feature to give a stable performance in mineral lands.
Modern practical design
- Klayzer Max 2D is designed upon the latest technology in its class.
- The metal finder device is lighter and easy to use, many people say it is more ergonomic than any other device in its class.
- Klayzer Max 2D weighs only 1.6 Kg. It will allow you to work with it for long periods without getting tired.
Easy to use the metal finder device
Metal Finder and Gold Finder Price
|klayzer Gr Pro||5500 $|
|Klayzer Max 2D||2100 $|