German gold detectors are metal detectors manufactured by german companies.
German gold detectors are characterized by high quality in terms of the elaborate industry of high quality materials as well as the quality of electronic components in addition to excellent performance in the detection of metals in general and gold in particular.
There are many German companies that manufacture german gold detectors and metals and these devices vary according to the search system and technology work and price and depth and other factors also.
German gold detectors are sold worldwide through a network of authorized distributors of manufacturers or through local agents and re-sellers.
Despite the high prices of German gold detectors, it represents the best investment of money for a serious prospector who wants to ensure accurate results in the discovery of treasures buried underground also.
German Gold Detectors Companies
Klayzer Technology is an established company in the business of the production of German gold detectors as well as underground water detectors.
Our company is based in Germany, Hanover. The city is known as The German Fairground.
Klayzer Technology's products and activities are regulated by German law and subject to quality measures of the European Union.
Engineers and technical staff work continuously to develop new detector technology.
We also employ a strict quality control policy to ensure that our devices will live for many years in top condition. These efforts have resulted in two of the most important and reliable metal detectors in the market Klayzer GR Pro and Klayzer Max 2d.
Klayzer GR Pro
The efficiency and quality of the gold and metal detectors are generally measured by the capabilities in it, the ease of use and its efficiency in searching for the desired target underground, determining its type, the distance between it and the surface of the earth, and the ability to distinguish between valuables and non-valuable objects. All these advantages are found in Klayzer GR Pro.
Klayzer GR Pro is one of the best German gold detectors, specially designed for prospectors, treasure hunters and all kinds of researchers in order to achieve the best performance and obtain the most accurate results.
Klayzer GR Pro gold detector includes search systems for gold detection and the best in metal search technology in recent years with a highly advanced technology that has won global patents because it is the first technology of this type.
Features of the Klayzer GR Pro
- Klayzer GR Pro is one of the German gold detectors which equipped with technology that works according to the 2D system.
The device is versatile and equipped with a color display and a very easy control system.
- With it, you can find small gold nuggets, weighing up to a gram, which are also buried under the ground and in the water.
- The device is ahead of the rest of the devices in its class in terms of ease of use, ease of disassembly and reassembly.
- It has superior performance and is very ideal for prospecting for gold ore and ancient coins as well.
- Klayzer GR Pro is one of the most popular detectors that attract all kinds of prospectors and gold enthusiasts who are seeking to get an antiquities machine for sale in Palestine.
- The detector comes with an oscilloscope and a detection system with dual 2D technology and thanks to this feature, the device is able to read the results, detect cavities, draw them directly and convert them into 2D graphics.
- Klayzer GR Pro has been developed to obtain precise and visible results in the shortest possible time.
- The problem of ground balancing in this device has been resolved and the automatic balancing feature has been added, as the device can be calibrated with the detected ground through automatic or manual identification settings quite easily, and in this way prospectors can obtain gold with professional performance even in the most difficult terrain.
Search programs in Klayzer GR Pro:
- Gold 5.2khz
- Silver 8.7khz
- Bronze 11khz
- Copper 11.9 kHz
- Iron 16.khz
- Blanks 700 hz
Search systems in Klayzer GR Pro:
- Long range system - for one person
- The long-range system - the two-person system
- Deep search system for minerals and spaces
- Surface search system
- Pinpointer system
OKM Company is the first name in the world in the field of professional metal detectors especially 3D imaging devices called ground scanners.
So the devices of this company varies and includes many devices ranging from amateur devices for beginners to professional-level devices also dedicated to archaeologists and companies specialized in mining and gold mines. Here we give some overview about some devices from OKM Company:
Evolution NTX incorporates easy-to-use imaging technology and is effective in scanning the ground to a good depth of up to 10 meters underground and thus large coverage of any buried treasure and the most important point is the possibility to see the targets visually through the screen of the tablet attached with the device.
Rover c4 the advanced German gold detectors is a superb device for professional prospectors designed with high performance in all fields of metal detectors.
Thus, Rover C4 uses 3D imaging technology to search where it uses a special search probe that scans the ground in a vacuum.
Therefore, 3D imaging technology gives accurate and visible results that cannot be obtained with ordinary metal detectors and offers very large depths up to approximately 20 meters also.
EXP 6000 most professional German gold detectors ever, an all in one solution for all gold prospectors, treasure hunters, archaeologists, and mining companies and so on. Therefore, Exp 6000 has a professional level features and accessories that fit any task and application for every pro user in all countries around the world. EXP 6000 made in Germany by OKM, most trusted name in field of ground scanners and professional equipment for treasure hunting.
However, the device relies on the 3D imaging scanning technology powered by an array of multiple probes and accessories suitable for a vast range of fields of mineral exploration also.